Friday 29 January 2010

Rhyymmeess

A-B-C together, up together, down together
Back to front, knee to toe,
wiggle your bum and round you go,
pull the chain and start again...etc...

I went to a chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread bread bread,
I wrapped it in a 5 pound note and this is what I said said said,
My name is...Elvis Presley girls are sexy, sitting in the backseat drinking pepsi,
Had a little baby named it Daisy it went crazy, in the Royal Navy 1996!
(I don't think that was just me and my sisters!!

When Lucy was a baby,a baby Lucy was
She went a wah wah wah wah wah
When Lucy was a toddler a toddler lucy was
She went a suck suck suck suck suck
When Lucy was a kid, a kid lucy was
She went Miss miss, I cant do this, I've got my knickers in a right old twist
When Lucy was a teenager, a teenager she was
She went a ooh ahh Cantona, I left my bra in my boyfriends car!
When Lucy was a grown up, a grown up lucy was
She went nag nag nag nag nag
When Lucy was an old lady, an old lady she was,
She went rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle,
When Lucy was dead, dead lucy was she went...
(SILENCE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment