Monday 25 January 2010

Verbal, Rhymes, Cusses, Songs.

(Name) and (name) sitting in a tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes a baby carriage


clapping game
My boyfriend gave me apple.
My boyfriend gave me pears.
My boyfriend gave me a kiss on the stairs.
I gave him back his apple.
I gave him back his pears.
I gave him back his kiss on the lips
And kicked him down the stairs.

something like that

Ips (to choose who is on it)

dog shit
Ip dip dog shit,
fucking bastard, silly git,
you are not it.

Ipadipadation
Ipadipadation, my operation, how many people at the station?
(whoever is pointed at picks a number = X)
The one who gets to number (X) will surely not be it.

Tommy
Tommy lit the match and the match went out.

Soldier
There's a soldier in the grass,
with a bullet up his arse,
stick it in,
stick it out,
stick it inside out.

The cat got the flu
Ip dip do
The cat got the flu
The dog got the chicken pox
So out goes you

2 comments:

  1. In my primary school we would play this back game to make you shiver. There are actions to go with the words.

    Dot, Dot, question mark
    stick a dagger in your back
    feel the blood tricking down
    cool breeze, tight squeeze
    crack an egg on your head
    feel the yolk tricking down
    have you got the shivers?

    Does anything else know this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clapping game

    Mailman, mailman do your duty.
    Here comes a lady with an African booty.
    She can do the pom-poms, she can do the splits, I bet you £5 she can't do this:

    (Take your feet, and go back and forth, pointing your toes out, then your heels out, then toes, then heels....
    As you're doing it, your feet are moving out, so you're getting closer to the ground.)

    ReplyDelete