Thursday 18 February 2010

Audio & Visual Options

Sorry slightly late post, internet playing up last night!
Obviously a lot a lot a lot to choose from in this category! Some really great things, I'm going to put down some of the ones I've chosen and started the write up on, but I was thinking I may just carry on the write ups with some different ones as well if have time, just because there are so many great things to choose from.

Spice Girls
Take That
Gladiators
Fun House

For now those are all I am certain, Im going to finish writing them up, and then tomorrow was hoping to get an opinion off you guys as to what to do, there are just too many to choose from! There are also some great ads, but then a lot of the time Im not sure if they will come under another title, like food/toys etc so don't know if they are appropriate

1 comment: